Thursday 5 March 2009

Does The Top Producer Formula Really Work?

Today I would like to talk about a vital tactic to get
prospects to want to join YOU. This vital tactic, is
responsible for me getting phone calls out of no where,
all the time, with prospects on the other line who want
to work with me ONLY.

I kid you not, they literally call me up and say "I want to
do business with you Graham. What you say makes so
much sense." And then I sign them up.

Do you want to learn how I am able to do that?

It's called Attraction Marketing...and it is the science of
branding YOURSELF into the minds of all your prospects.

It is the science of positioning YOURSELF as an expert
who can help people achieve what they are looking for.

Now I know some of you might be thinking, "but I don't even
know how to get what I'm looking for. How could I ever be
considered an expert?"

And I'm going to tell you to SNAP OUT OF IT! Snap out of your
insecurities and limiting belief systems, and wake up to
prosperity consciousness!

There are infinite possibilities in this universe, and I'm going
to show you exactly how to position yourself as an expert
to your prospects. Are you ready?

It's all about...Adding Value.

You have to add value to people's lives.

Now do you think you can only add value to someones life
if you are making 10k a month in your business? Do you think
you can only add value to someones life if you are some
hotshot walking across stage?

If you DO believe that...then please just close this right
now and go do something else. I can't help you.

I help people who know, or are open to knowing, they have
inherent value and worth to offer others. They are just
looking for the right system/information/teacher who can help
them blossom.

Listen to me very carefully here...YOU HAVE VALUE.

Even if all you have ever done is failed at something...you
have value! Now you know exactly what NOT to do and what
causes failure. You can share that information with your
prospects and BINGO, you are an expert about what not to do.

There are literally millions of ways you can position yourself
so that your prospects like you, respect you, and JOIN YOU
in your business.

When you join our Mastermind Team...you are going to be
plugged into the marketing and mindset knowledge virtually
EVERY highly successful person in our industry has used
today to make an absolute forture.

You will learn how to have so many new distributors joining your
organization that your past sponsors are going to wonder
what the heck happened to you!

Here is a hint...there is a FUNDAMENTAL piece to attraction
marketing that you HAVE to have in order to be successful.
You have to BRAND yourself...

And with the Online MLM Mastermind system that we have
created you are going to be branding yourself to no end with
every prospect you come across. They are literally going to
be MAGNETIZED to you, and our team, and it would be the
smartest thing they have ever done.

You will FINALLY be taught what Actually works to be successful
in this industry...and checks in the bank are staring you in the face...

Go Here to visit the site and kick-start Your SUCCESS.

1 comment:

  1. Graham,

    You are absolutely right on every
    point. This is a great post.

    Jack Beddall

    ReplyDelete